Friday, October 17, 2008

Candy Thief

We were having company come this weekend so I put out all of my fall decorations along with the Halloween candy dish. Colt had been playing with his toys most of the afternoon and I was in the kitchen working on some more decorating when I noticed it had gotten very quiet. I walked around the corner and saw Colt reaching into the candy dish and unwrapping the candy and eating it. I did not realize he was tall enough to reach it but I have now had to move the candy dish, otherwise we would have had no candy left over.
Notice the wrappers on the ground:) He is getting so big that nothing is out of his reach anymore. We are really going to have to work on him not touching the Christmas ornaments this year!!

2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Nice job Colt! Dont tell your mom I said that!

McP Family said...

Oh the Christmas ornaments....I am nto looking forward to that. Isn't it amazing the things they can get into. My mom keeps reminding me that I wasn't much different.