Saturday, January 10, 2009

17 weeks!

I'm at 17 weeks now and I feel like these pictures don't even begin to show how I really look. I feel so much bigger than this if you can believe it!

I have been feeling this baby flutter since around 13 weeks but within in the last 2 weeks I can really feel the movement and the kicks. With Colt I started feeling it around 19 weeks so either this baby is already really big or my due date is off:). Actually my doctor told me its pretty normal to feel everything earlier the 2nd time around. I have a doctor appointment on Monday and will schedule my ultrasound then, I am excited to see the baby and see how he/she is growing. Colt was measuring 2 weeks big at my 20 week appt. so it will be interesting to see how this baby is measuring. I don't anticipate having a small baby.:) I feel pretty good but I am a lot more tired with this baby than I was with Colt, it must have something to do with running after an 18 month old all day long. I just feel worn out at the end of the day and I still have my days where I feel a bit off ( I guess that is the best way to describe it). I am going to coach track again this spring, Dave and I went back and forth debating about me coaching especially since I am going to be in my last trimester of pregnancy but I did it while pregnant with Colt and my parents are great about taking care of Colt so we decided to go ahead and do it. To be honest I really do enjoy coaching and it seems to make the spring go so much faster, I guess staying busy will do that. Track starts March 2nd and goes until the very end of May and about 2 weeks after that is my due date! It seems so far away but it will be here before I know it.

3 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

You look so tiny still. I can still see your stomach muscles lady!

McP Family said...

You look great!!!

Conlin Family said...

You don't look big at all you look great! I know what you mean, though it's different when you're the one pregnant.
Take Care!