Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Texas Football

Dave was watching a Texas football game not long after we had found out I was pregnant, at that time Colt McCoy was just a freshman and when Dave heard the name he looked at me and said "What about Colt?" I loved it and we never went back to looking after that. Since then we have followed Texas football and Colt McCoy, he is a great example of an athlete who shows what is means to be a true competitor and a good person at the same time. My parents came over for dinner on Monday night we had fish tacos and of course watched the Texas vs Ohio State game. It was such a great game and we were all happy when Colt came up big in the 4th quarter and led Texas to a win. My parents got Colt a Texas jersey for Christmas so I sent Colt to daycare the next day wearing it.
Its hard to get a good picture these days, this boy is always on the move. That moving slowed down a bit on Tuesday night.....Dave and I had growth group so my parents came over to watch Colt. When we got home my mom said he had been throwing up while we were gone but that he had finally gone to bed. I went up and checked on him and he had thrown up all over his bed and he continued to do so for the rest of the evening. Today he is no longer throwing up but now its coming out the other end. No fun, the poor little guy has wanted to do nothing all day but just snuggle on my lap. Even when he is sleeping he wants me to be holding him. He keeps saying "mommy" "i love you" and giving me kisses. Its really sweet but I feel bad that he feels so crummy, he has not eaten at all today and will not drink much either. Hopefully he starts feeling better tomorrow so I can go back to work.

3 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Get better Colt. And I always wondered where you got his name from now know thanks!

McP Family said...

That is a cute Jersey!! Poor COlt I glad he is doing better. Any idea on names for the one?

McP Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.