Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Coloring Time

Colt got a coloring book and crayons for Christmas from his Memah and Papa. He loves them. He is always asking to "cowo" but he usually asks for a "pin" instead of the crayons. Its so funny listening to him say words so much. His favorite color must be "yewwo" because everytime I ask him what color something is he says "yewwo" and every once in awhile if it is actually a blue object he will say "bue" but most everything is "yewwo" these days. He usually lays on his tummy to color but I missed the tummy picture when I took this.
Its so hard to get him to smile anymore for the camera, he is usually so distracted by what is going on. He always says "cheese" now though when I do take his picture.

3 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Super cute! Mae is coloring right now. Keeps her busy so I can get things done. I heard that he really likes those crazy fat crayons. I want to try those out.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Colt! It is so fun watching them try things for the first time. Dylan also got some crayons for Christmas....I put them away until he is older. =)

Anonymous said...

I am also ready for Will to come home. When they are gone you realize they do help out after all! At least Dylan is still to little to realize that Dad hasn't been around. I know what you mean about getting no sleep when Colt sleeps with you. Dylan kicks like crazy!