Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Check out this article!

Back in August I wrote about my cousin Brent and his wife Melissa (Mo) who had been diagnosed with breast cancer. You can check them out by clicking on the Klumph Family link under Family and Friends. Mo, just finished her last chemo treatment on Monday and will start radiation treatments soon. The Oregonian did an article on her and her dad: http://www.oregonlive.com/ap/stories/index.ssf?/base/news-28/1230499450316330.xml&storylist=topstories. Copy and paste into your browser, the story is very cool. Good Morning America has also contacted them so I will keep you posted if anything turns up there! Prayers as always are wonderful!

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Wow that is so cool! I do check out their blog from time to time, she is so inspirational. I will continue to keep them in my prayers :)