Monday, December 29, 2008

A Rainy Run

Yesterday was so warm here that I decided instead of going to the gym I would go running outside the next morning. That gave me a little more time in bed and I figured it would probably be warm enough to take Colt with me as well. I got him all bundled up in his new running clothes (courtesy of Grandma Di Di, last year she got him a blue warm running suit and this year it is red!), gave him a cup of milk and we were ready to go until I looked outside and noticed it was raining a bit. No problem, I just put the weather shield on over the stroller so he would not get wet!!
However, the light sprinkles turned into a downpour, I was soaked by the time I finally got home but Colt stayed warm and dry, he kept leaning forward and hitting the plastic while we were running, it was pretty funny.
Back from our run, now time for some toast and scrambled eggs.....YUM!!!

2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Im SOOOOOOOOOO jelous. I want to run outside so bad.

McP Family said...

Helk....even I want to run outside....