Monday, December 15, 2008

"Who likes snow???"

Colt raises his hand and says "ME." This is his new thing, you ask him who likes mommy, or who likes daddy or who likes....... and he raises his hand and says "ME." I can't take credit for this, Dave taught it to him but its the cutest thing ever. We also have soooooo much snow here, I can't remember the last time we have had this much snow in Walla Walla and its not stopping either, its supposed to be coming around all week as well as below freezing temperatures. The schools all had a delayed start around here today. Its interesting living in Walla Walla because when I taught in Kennewick they closed schools for days like today, not here we just get a 2-hour delay. Which I prefer because I get a little extra time with my boys in the morning and we don't have to make it up later in the year. We probably have around 8 inches in town but my parents have a foot and a half at there house!! My mom and dad brought Colt over a snow suit yesterday afternoon along with snow boots. Colt walked around most the day in his boots, he kept going to the windows and yelling "SNOW!!!" he also wanted me to repeatedly put on his snowsuit and boots and then take them off again when he got too hot, then an hour later he would be asking me to put them back on and the cycle continued. I have a doctor appointment today for the baby, I have been sick for about the last 2 weeks and I still don't feel that great. I spent most of the weekend sleeping and reading books in bed to Colt. I am looking forward to seeing the doctor just to make sure all is fine with baby (we should get to hear the heartbeat!!) and find out if there is anything I can be doing to feel better soon!! Dave commented last night that all I have done the last 2 weekends is lay around and sleep. I am such a good wife:) We still don't even have our Christmas tree up:( Only 5 more school days till Christmas break, I can't wait!!

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

That is so cute!!!! Di Di is such a good grandma, she is always bringing Colt little things. Very special. I really hope you feel better, and let me know how your appointment goes today.
love ya