Saturday, December 27, 2008

Floor Sleeping??

Marni and I were at my parents a little later the last night she was here and the boys (Dave, Nate and Taylor) had already come back to the house with Colt. When Marni and I walked into the house at 9:00 we see Colt sound asleep on the floor and the boys are all playing there new favorite game "Settlers of Cattaan."
Dave said he kept asking Colt if he was tired and Colt would shake his head no so he finally told him he needed to lay on the blanket if he wanted to stay up. He moved around so much trying to find a comfortable place and he finally passes out on the hardwood with his face smack on the pillow.
Of course his lovie bear was right there with him!
He was up bright and early (well not too early) the next morning helping Dave and Taylor with there snowboarding gear. The two of them went snowboarding, my parents drove Marni and Nate back to Boise and it was just Colt and I and a bunch of melting snow. We had a nice and quiet day until the boys returned about 2:00 complaining about how bad the snowboarding was and making me play Settlers of Cattaan with them the rest of the day (unfortunately for me you have to have at least 3 people to play) at least I won 2 of them (and Dave was not at all happy for me!!).

2 comments:

Andaya Family said...

Hey Mires. We're doing the blogging thing, since we never get out and see anybody. Hopefully Molly keeps it up. Love your pics. Colt is awesome!

McP Family said...

That is so funny!!!! He plum wore himself out. I miss you guys. Maybe we can plan to meet up on WW or Spokane....if the weather would ever cooperate....more snow is a commin'