Monday, December 22, 2008

14 weeks 2 days!

Thought I would add a new belly pic. I would say I am pretty big for only 14 weeks!
Dave got me a new camera for Christmas, our older one is really nice but its big and bulky and really much better for a fancy photographer. It takes great pictures but its just another bag that I have to carry around with me. This camera fits in my new purse (thanks Mike and Julie!) and I love it!! I am working this week in Dave's office, he gave his staff the week off for the holiday (he is such a caring boss) so I agreed to help out and I am glad I did because at work this morning he gave me my early Christmas present. He said he thought I would want to know how it works before Christmas Eve so I can take lots of pictures of Colt opening gifts! Plus it will be really nice to have this summer when we go to Walt Disney World in July!!

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Very cute, all tummy, how precious!