Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Something to make you smile!!


This little boy just makes me happy, both my boys do! I just wish they could figure out a better sleeping schedule for mommy. She would sure appreciate it!:) It has really been harder for ne lately with having two and even though I love every second of it this is not an easy job. I am so thankful that I do not have to be back to work until November. I would be a mess if I had to go back next week! I have also had some problems with feeding Jax lately. This was new to me as I had no problems with Colt. I was trying to just tough it out and deal with the pain but it got so bad that I decided to call my doctor. She gave me some antibiotics and told me to keep doing what I had already been doing. She said the meds should really start to work by day 4 so hopefully soon I will have some relief. I tried pumping for a few days to see if that would help clear things up but it made it worse and Jax wanted nothing to do with his mommy giving him a bottle! I feel pretty overwhelmed right now (I am sure lack of sleep is partly to blame) so I am just trying to take one day at a time and not think about going back to work. Hopefully by then we will all be more rested and Jax will be on some sort of a schedule! At any rate I love spending all this time with my kids and am trying to cherish every minute of it!!!

4 comments:

The Keatts Family said...

I'm sorry things are rough right now. I understand the feeding issues for sure. Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your trip and get some good relaxation in. Maybe we'll go for some mommy time when you get back!

The Butorac's said...

Oh Care, I'm sorry things have been a little tough lately! You are such a good mommy to your little boys and it is so obvious how much you love them. I hope you start feeling better soon so you can continue to enjoy spending lots of time with your boys and not worry about going back to work for a while. My baby boy isn't even here yet and I am already thinking about how hard it is going to be to go back to work and how fast my maternity leave will go by. I guess there is a lot to be said about enjoying every moment! Take care and I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Rach said...

Oh Care you can make it through. You are doing a great job! And its so awesome that you get to stay home for so long. Like your doc said keep doing what your doing and know that Jax love you no matter what.

Are you still heading up this way next week?

Mo's blog said...

Even with wonderful little boys, you're allowed to be stressed! It's hard when there are 2 little bodies to be thinking of!