Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer is HERE!!

Which means I get to spend alot more time with these two cuties!
First swim in the pool this year (Jax's first time ever).
We finally got some mid 80 degree weather this weekend so we took advantage of the sun and heat and cooled off in the pool.

Jax was a huge fan of the water.
Colt kept splashing him over and over and Jax would just splash back and laugh. He would even put his face in the water and come up sputtering then do it again. This guy has no fear!


 Almost a three year old!
Laughing with my baby. He is such a snuggler!
He gives pretty sweet kisses too!
I can't even begin to describe how incredible it feels to know that I have the next 2 months to do nothing but be with my family. It is a huge perk of being a teacher, especially if you are a mom! I have been looking forward to this day since I had to go back to work last November. I am teaching an online class this summer so I will have about 2 hours of work a day to put into that but I plan to do that during their naps or in the evenings. We have some fun trips planned for the summer with family and friends, Colt has swim lessons for 2 weeks at the beginning of July, and I am sure we will be doing some play dates with friends. My only wish for this summer is that it goes as S-L-O-W-L-Y as possible!! Looking forward to lazy mornings, sitting on the back patio drinking coffee and letting the boys play, trips to the park and pool, reading books before nap time everyday, cooking healthy dinners and ice cream cones before bed! Bring on the summer.......

1 comment:

McP Family said...

that sounds sublime. You love your boys so much and I am so glad you get to be a mommy? What a beautiful person and family you have. Hope to see you soon.