Saturday, June 4, 2011

First swim of the year.

 We went over to Kennewick today to celebrate Randee's 19th birthday and we got to go swimming. Dave's parents have a community pool in their neighborhood that we get to use and we were the only ones there today. It was 85 degrees out and felt HOT! Case and I did not get to swim so we hung out in the shade but the older boys and Dave had lots of fun.
 
 Colt immediately jumped......
 .....right in!
 The group swimming in the pool.

Jax even liked it which was a huge improvement from last summer when he didn't want much to do with the water. Colt will be taking swim lessons this summer but Jax is still too young. I wish I could find a place that did swimming lessons for 2 year olds by themselves. The only option I have is the parent-child class and that will not work since I would have Case with me too. We are looking forward to some warmer days and more swim time!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I feel the same way about 2 yr old swim lessons. I really want Joel to take them. But I dislike parent/child. He is going to be so upset when Hannah gets to go, and he has to watch from the windows!

The Keatts Family said...

They'd seriously have to have a one to one ratio for that class :)