Saturday, April 12, 2008

Birthday Girl!!! Then we headed to Tri-Cities for my cousin Camryn's 1st birthday party. My other cousins Reese and Perry's 1st birthday party was also today but it was in Spokane so we missed it. Papa and Di Di went though and said they had a great time!!
Camryn got this great playground set for her birthday, we had fun playing in it together. That is until I fell face first against the door and cut my gums open. I bled and cried a little bit and then wanted to play again!
When Cam opened all her presents I decided to make sure they were fun toys. It was so hot and I get kind of cranky when I am hot so mommy took my shirt off so I could enjoy the party. Memah says daddy always liked his shirt off when he was little too so I am just like him in many ways!!

No comments: