Saturday, April 5, 2008

Daddy's birthday

We had daddy's birthday party today and we all had so much fun! Camryn and I got busy playing right away.
She liked pushing me in my truck and I was happy to just go along for the ride.
We had a yummy dinner of steak and chicken tacos that mommy made and then some delicious apple pie (daddy's favorite....mine too!!) that Di Di made. After all the eating we decided to relax and visit for awhile.
Mommy had to get a quick picture of Camryn, she is toooo cute!!
Then daddy opened up all of his presents. Camryn wanted to play with all the paper and string and I of course just wanted to eat:)

1 comment:

McP Family said...

Sounds like you had a nice time for Dave's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!
Care, I am glad you got to spend so much wonderful time with Colt. Back to the grindstone. I can't believe he has 2 teeth already. Madi has none!! But you know...she does things on her own time - when she is good and ready. AND, YOUR BLOG UPDATE IS AWESOME HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!!! LOOKS LIKE A SCRAPBOOK!!