Tuesday, July 24, 2007

4 weeks old




Colt is 4 weeks old already. I can't believe how the time has flown by, he is starting to smile but we have yet to catch it on camera. The sad thing for me is he will only do it for Dave:( I am anxiously awaiting the night that he does not wake up for his 2:30 feeding. I am hoping that it comes before I have to start back teaching in August! We are headed to Chelan for a little vacation tomorrow, we are meeting a bunch of friends there and some of them have little boys so it will be fun to get together and relax!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Dave, Carolyn, and Colt. . .what a wonderful family. I am Julie's cousin and just stopped by to see them on my way back to Idaho from Seattle. I love your blog. . .makes me feel connected to your family. . .what an amazing path you are on with your new little one. Auntie Minnie just giggled when she saw it, and said Colt looks so much like David and McKenzie! I'm not good at that game, so I will take her word for it! My niece, Sarri, also blogs. Her blog is www.Gibsonfive.blogspot.com if you want to take a peek. All the best to all of you!! Love, Becky