Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Baby Einstein

I pulled out the baby einstein gym today to see if Colt would be interested or not. He really seemed to enjoy it and was batting at some of the animals. He loved the music and would just sit and stare at himself in the mirror. It was pretty fun to watch.
Staring at the lady bug.
Then I rolled him over for some tummy time. I kept talking to him to see if he would lift his head up for me on his own. He just kept looking at me like "now what do you want me to do mom?"
Then he did it and even held it there for a couple seconds. I got him to do it a couple more times then he grew tired of it and started to fuss. I can't believe how much he bigger he is getting. It is fun to watch all the little milestones day by day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Colt, do you even know how happy you make your mama?

Anonymous said...

Hey Captain Carolyn :)
Its stinky pinky reomey aka ridnour.

Just wanted to say congratulations on your new addition to the family. baby colt is so stinkin cute, he looks just like his daddy luckily heehee, just kidding he is absolutely adorable though. Tracey showed me all the pics and I will check them regular to see the little sweet boy grow. Hope you and Dave are doing great, tell him hi, if ya ever come this way give me a call we are right off I-90, like literally its our front yard. love ya care and miss you and would love to see you and your sweet baby boy sometime.
Kate 206-353-0965 kateridnour@gmail.com
By the way you looked really cute prego, you were all belly and you looked really good. Blessings to you and your family, what a precious little gift. :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

hey,
so i havent talked to you since you were like 7 months pregnant but the lil boy looks so cute and i cant wait to see him. hope you are doing good and keep in touch!

~Danielle S.