Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 16

Colt laying on the quilt that Grandma Di Di made for him.
I must admit I am pretty camera happy right now. It used to always be Dave who took all the pictures but now its me, I understand now why there are never very many pictures of moms with their kids......moms are always behind the camera.
Sitting next to Hank the Tank. This was Dave's cabbage patch doll when he was little.
What a cute face!
Snuggling with the doggie.
Colt is changing and changing every day, he has got to be close to 10lbs now and he seems to be getting longer and longer. I am frantically trying to dress him in a new outfit each day even if we don't go anywhere because I am afraid he will be out of the 3 month clothes before he even gets to wear all of them. He is easy to take places and usually sleeps or sits in his carseat and just looks around while I run errands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave & Carolyn,

thanks so much for doing your blog!! I love watching Colt change and grow. . . though I don't know. . . I think in the first picture today he looks a little Asian. . . Dave????? Totally kidding!! Would LOVE to see a picture of G Di Di reading to Colt!! Love you all!

Aunt Donna

The Price Family said...

I admit, I am a stalker to your blog, but how can I resist such a cute baby? Colt's camo swim shorts came today and they are going to look so cute on him in Chelan.

By the way you can never take too many pictures :)

Julie

Julie Pemberton said...

Care,
I love your blog, I can just imagine you putting Colt in those positions and laughing at how totally cute he is.
I love the one with Dave's cabbage patch so very cute. Love, Memah