Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 15




My mom has been babysitting Colt a lot lately. Dave is shorthanded in the office for the next two weeks as one of our staff people is on vacation so I am helping him out in the afternoon and my mom comes and watches Colt. I am pretty sure she spoils him rotten, she is already reading to him and she swears he listens to her. She says that when she starts reading to him he gets really quiet and just looks at her. I need to get a picture of that! These are all just random pictures but I have some people out there stalking my blog everyday and when I don't update daily I get complaints:) Not that I mind, I am glad you are so interested in seeing Colts daily changes. I can not believe how much he has already changed from the day he was born and he is just 15 days old today.

No comments: