Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

Colt is ready for the 4th of July festivities. He even has his patriotic shirt on!
We went down to Pioneer Park for the 4th of July, they always do a big thing in the park there with booths and vendors. Dave had his State Farm booth so we went down and visited him. The shirt Colt is wearing here was made by my cousin Jodi. It was a little big still but I knew he would not fit in it next year! It was such a hot day, I put Colt in the stroller and he slept the entire 2 hours we were at the park.
My sister Amy and my nieces came to Walla Walla for the 4th. This is Elena sleeping with Colt. The three girls were arguing over who got to hold him so we set a time limit of 5 minutes for each girl. When it was Elena's turn she must have only be holding him for maybe 2 minutes when she fell asleep too with him on her chest.
Cousin Lucy and Colt, she is really good around little babies!


No comments: