Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Update on Colt



I had to go to the hospital yesterday for my postpartum checkup and they weighed Colt. At birth he was 8lbs 9oz, last Thursday at his doctor's appt. he was 8lbs 7 oz, yesterday at one week old he was 9lbs 7 oz! I could not believe it when the nurse told me that, he is going to be a big boy! I can already tell that he is getting chubbier and he has just about grown out of the newborn diapers. He is sleeping really well, he usually goes about 4 hours between feedings during the night and 2.5-3 hours during the day. He is a really happy baby and is starting to stay awake a little longer during the days, he loves to look around and wave his arms. We are having so much fun with him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Colty you are growing so well. I think you are going to be a big bruiser like your friend Crew, good thing because you are probably going to be playing a lot together.

Crew wants to feed Colt a bottle in Chelan, I will have him start practicing :)

Julie Pemberton said...

Oh my goodness isn't he the cutest little guy ever. I mean Colt!(:
Thanks for the pics we look forward to them every day.
Love Memah

Unknown said...

Care you need to update your blog, you are fallin behind! Happy 4th!!

Julie