Thursday, July 5, 2007

Daddy's Tough Guy

Colt's shirt says "Tough Guy." We were going to a bbque over at some friends house and Dave wanted him to look really cool so he put him in that onesie along with a beanie and nike socks. Everyone did like his outfit though so I guess Dave knows what he is doing:)
Dave is loving every minute of being a daddy. He comes home from work at lunch and in the evening and all he wants to do is hold Colt. He has been such a huge help to me, making lunches, dinner, changing diapers, getting Colt dressed. I could not ask for a better husband or father for our son!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this year at Chelan we need to add a new competition to the boys schedule. A diaper changing one! I love to see these guys changing diapers and taking care of babies!

Dave you are in head to head competition right now with Chris for dad of the year, I think you might be pulling ahead of Chris though! I better let him know, so that way he keeps on his daddy duties!!

sonjagooding said...

Dad's not proud is he??

JUST beautiful you guys! And he's so big. I'm so happy for you.