Friday, November 30, 2007

Diane's kitchen pictures!




My mom and dad are remodeling their kitchen. For those of you who have never seen there house they live in an old big farm house on 10 acres in the country. They love the house but my mom has always hated her kitchen. She always said when she turns 50 she is getting a new one, well she turned 50 in October and she got her wish. They gutted the entire kitchen, tore out the back porch and these are the almost finished results. Dave painted the kitchen for them two weeks ago and this past week Dave, me and my dad put down the tile floor. It was a lot of work but really fun to get to do such a big project and have it turn out so well. My dad and I both learned a lot. Dave did all the cutting, my job was to lay the tiles and my dad ran around getting us whatever we needed. We worked from Monday-Thursday during the evenings and got it done late last night. The rest of the kitchen should be done by next Wednesday. My mom is so excited, she is tired of all the construction. I will post some pics next week of the final product but I know a lot of you wanted to see what it looked like.

2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

That is so crazy Sean and I are gonna have to stop and see it when we come to town when April has her baby. Its gonna look so good! Yeah for Diane tell har that I'm so excited for her. And your a great daughter for helping so much.

The Price Family said...

Looks FANTASTIC!!! Di Di and Gary are really lucky to have your help!!!