Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday's are so great!!

We had a busy day, daddy went hunting and got his limit in less than an hour. Mommy and I were hanging out at home enjoying ourselves thinking we would have the afternoon to ourselves while Daddy hunts and in walks daddy already done for the day! I was lucky enough to get a picture with him and the birds.
Daddy hopes Crew's daddy is impressed with his hunting skills!
Then Di Di stopped by for some good ole fun and laughing. That grandma of mine is a real kick in the pants!
Then I got to try sweet potatoes with my rice cereal. So yummy! I gobbled it all up and cried when mommy tried to tell me that it was all done, so she gave me some more. What a great day!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

He's getting some kisses from Fido over there. How cute. :)

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

what a big boy! Eat up your sweet potatoes and you'll grow up big and strong. It's exciting eating new foods!!

McP Family said...

Sweet!!! Big boy food. Mommy, how are this big boy diapers? I think Madi will start cereal on Saturday....Mommy is excited and worried at the same time. They are growing up so fast!