Monday, November 12, 2007

My fun weekend with Crew!

My parents good friends Chris and Julie came to Walla Walla this weekend with their son Crew. Of course my daddy and Chris started off the weekend with a game of poker.
Crew and I got along great, he liked to help me play with my toys.
He even got down to eye level with me to help me out.
He played on the floor with me...
and gave me love. He was such a great playmate. I can't wait until next summer in Chelan when I can run around with him. Our daddy's spent the weekend playing poker, watching football and hunting. Check out all those birds, they are proud daddy's! As usual there are no pictures of our mommy's, they do all the work and get none of the credit but we love them both!!!


4 comments:

The Price Family said...

We had such a great weekend! I am sorry if I got you guys all sick :( Hopefully the antibiotics work quickly! Next time I see Colt I will be able to give him more love and attention! Have a great week at work, only 4 days.

Love ya Julie

McP Family said...

Hellooooo!!!! See you guys Saturday. Hiddy Ho!!!

Amanda said...

It's great when they have little friends, isn't it?

The Chases said...

I love the picture of Crew giving Colt love. That is so precious! You need to start posted more mamma pictures...I miss your face too. Love you and have a great weekend!