Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are in Spokane this year for Thanksgiving at my sister Ann and her husband Sam's house. All three of my sisters are here along with all there significant others, kids and my parents. Thanksgiving dinner will be for 18 people this year. Our family is getting bigger and bigger. We started off the morning right by running in the annual turkey trot here in spokane. It was 20 degrees out but we all did it! Colt was nice and bundled up, I think he was warmer than anyone there and he got to ride in the stroller. Dave and I along with my sisters Amy and Marni and their fiance/boyfriend Andy and Nate all ran and everyone else walked. Now we are ready to stuff ourselves with turkey though we still have probably another 4 hours before we eat and Dave and I are already starving:) I will post pictures when we get home on saturday until then hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving. I thought it would be appropriate to post the things I am thankful for this thanksgiving!
  • My family's relationship with Jesus Christ and how much it as grown in the past year.
  • My husband Dave.
  • The newest love of my life, my son Colt (who will be 5 months old this Sunday!
  • The chance to be with all of my sisters and my parents during thanksgiving.
  • Dave's wonderful family who I love and am so thankful for. I could not have married into a better family.
  • My favorite little 18 pounder in the world....Colt.
  • The health of all of our families.
  • My friends in Walla Walla, Lynden, Bow, DuPont, Kennewick, Bellevue, Yakima and SPOKANE! (sorry Mari!)
  • My job....though I would rather be home with Colt it does provide for us and I am grateful to be given the opportunity to work with other children everyday.
  • and last but certainly not least..... Colt! Oh wait did I already mention him??

3 comments:

McP Family said...

You forgot you frineds in Spokane :-)
I completely agree with you list. I thank God for such a blessed life. Say Hello to your family for me. Can't wait for pictures.

Anonymous said...

Your so sweet Care! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and see you SATURDAY!!

Julie

The Mac Attack said...

Thanks for adding us Care. Im thankfull for you to just so you know. I just love that we can all keep up on eachother so much eaiser now. Love ya!!