Sunday, November 18, 2007

My "girl" friends

These are my newest "girl" friends. Madilyn was born on July 4th and Mae(the one laying on me) was born on October 30. We were in Spokane this weekend and we all met up for a photo shoot. It was a bit chaotic!
Mae's aunt Misty is a photographer so she took some pictures of us. She put Madi and me in these giant tea cups, I was almost too big for mine, there was no room to spare!
However they were very comfortable and I enjoyed playing with my toes....
and my hands!
Colt (4.5 months), Madilyn (4 months) and Mae (18 days). Too bad they both live in Spokane it will be hard to be the best of friends when they live so far away!

5 comments:

Brittsan's said...

These pictures are too cute. I love the one where they are both staring at their toes in the cups...how adorable! Hope you are doing well and work is going great. Take care and talk soon!

The Mac Attack said...

Our kids are so cute!!! We will just have to make sure that we get together as often as we can so our kids get to know eachother thats all.

McP Family said...

I am so glad we got to see each other this weekend. I babies are growing so fast! Thanks Misty for your time and the pic i KNOW will be great. See you soon.
Mari

The Chases said...

What a bunch of cuties! That looks like so much fun. I was just thinking about getting some belly pictures taken...I know I won't be able to stop once Wyatt gets here. Can't wait to see you both in 2 weeks!!! Where are you staying? You are more than welcome to stay with us!!! We'll still be in the Dupont house. Dale has football on Saturday and Sunday so he is trying to get the boys to come down this way. Anyway, love you and can't wait to see you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Conlin Family said...

I love these pics! Pictures are so much fun especially of your own baby! I don't think too many pictures can be taken...I already wish I would have taken more of Kaylee when she was a baby baby. Have a good Thanksgiving!