Friday, November 23, 2007

Fun Family Pictures

Cousins together at last!
This was the first time we all got to be together since I was born. It was a lot of fun. Aunt Amy bought Reese, Perry and I matching outfits for the picture.
Reese, Me and Perry. I am not sure why I look frightened, but there are a lot of people yelling at me right now.....maybe that had something to do with it.
Reese and Perry modeling their new GAP outfits.
Aunt Ann, Aunt Marni, Mommy, Aunt Amy
Elena and Perry, Lucy and Reese, Madelyn and Me.
Di Di and I.
I was feeling pretty silly today....
I was laughing a lot and...
sticking my tongue out!

5 comments:

McP Family said...

COlt you are just too much. THere sure are alot of girls in you famliy. You guys are all just so beautiful. Hopefully, we can get together around CHristmas time.
Mari

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Hi! Thanks so much for your sweet post on our blog! Thanks for keeping up with our story. We REALLY appreciate your prayers! I enjoyed checking out your little guy's page! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Amanda said...

Oh HOW CUTE! The matching little outfits kill me. Looks like a ton of fun!

The Mac Attack said...

I love seeing all of the family its been so long since Ive seen them all. The girls are getting so big its crazy. But Colt is gonna whomp up on them real soon though.

Conlin Family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! It's exciting getting together with family..especially with kids, isn't it? I'm going to add you to my blog so I can look more often..I enjoy seeing your pics and reading your blog!