Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

We started off Thanksgiving Day running in the Turkey Trot in Spokane. I am in the stroller still sleeping. Everyone else had already left so we did not get a picture of everyone, there were 18 of us that did the turkey trot all together. It was a fun way to start our Thanksgiving.
Here are dad and mom after there run. Di Di pushed me so mom and dad could run since we did not bring the jogging stroller.
See how warm and happy I am! My mommy bundled me up so well and I was perfectly content the entire time. I did not wake up once.
While we were waiting for our dinner we had to entertain ourselves.
These are my cousins Madelyn and Reese playing together.
Andy, Aunt Amy and I took a snooze together.
Lucy played with me in my swing!
Andy and Papa watched football. It was pretty funny seeing two macho men watch football in the same chair!
Di Di peeled potatoes and Elena, Lucy, Perry, Aunt Marni and Madelyn helped.
Finally after waiting all day it was time to eat. I got to have some mashed potatoes and a little bit of stuffing. I loved all of it. It was so yummy!! Mommy fed me first but then Aunt Marni thought it would be fun to feed me off her finger.
Dinner is over and Aunt Marni, Daddy and Aunt Ann and I are just relaxing at the table while everyone else does the dishes. Aunt Ann and Uncle Sam cooked the yummiest Thanksgiving meal ever! Thank you!!

2 comments:

The Chases said...

I love all your pictures. The holidays are so much fun. It is so great to see little Colt with ALL those girls!!! You look amazing too by the way=)

The Mac Attack said...

Sean is still jelous that you got to run the turkey trot.