Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jax 1 month old

Jax is now 1 month old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, it makes me sad to think his first month of life is already over! I forgot how much I love the newborn stage, they are just so sweet and cuddly and smell so good!! Jax is such a great baby so far, very easy going and laid back. He had been getting up more during the night since we went on vacation last week but last night he had a great night going 4-4.5 hours between feedings (now if only we could convince Colt to stay in bed all night long!!). He is starting to have longer periods of being awake and really is starting to look at us and turn his head toward voices. I can't wait to see him smile at us!! He had his 1 month appointment and he weighs 10lbs (70%) and is 22.5 inches long (90%). It's funny because that is how long Colt was when he was born! I am savoring every single moment that I have with him at this stage because I don't know if I can convince Dave that we should have another one. He is very happy with his 2 boys.....and so am I!!

No comments: