Sunday, September 20, 2009

My "other" family


Randee, Julie, Kenzie, Katie
We went over to Kennewick to have our annual christmas card pictures taken and to celebrate Julie's birthday. This is just the cutest photo. As you can see they all look a lot like there mom.....

.....and they love to have fun!!

Dave's gorgeous sisters!

It is pretty obvious that I DON"T belong!!

I realized that I don't have a lot of pictures of Travis up on my blog and I have had so many people ask me about him when I tell them about Katie's husband so I thought I should put one on here. Travis is AWESOME!! We all love him and the kids think he is the best thing ever. Right now he is in training for the Army, he will finish that in December and then him and Katie will be moving to Lousianna in January. We will be so sad that they are so far away. Travis is so much fun to be around and he adores Katie, it has been so much fun to watch there relationship grow and they both have so much fun together. It helps that he is cute too huh??

I had to include my cute niece in this post too.....Camryn Ann.
We took a lot of family pictures but I don't want to include those because they are for the Christmas card and don't want to spoil the surprise. After pictures we had an amazing dinner of steak and steelhead (caught by my main squeeze Dave), baked potatoes, salad, homemade breadstix and baked beans followed by a delicious assortment of desserts.

 
We started a campfire outside (Colt loved the marshmellows) and then all came in for a board game (which I did not play since I was feeding Jax) and then got home late. Time spent with Dave's family is always FUN!!

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

You are very lucky to have such wonderful "in laws". They are beautiful and you fit in perfectly! Can't wait to see your Christmas cards...