Sunday, March 21, 2010

Calvin Jay Sabin

Finally after waiting all afternoon we got to meet the newest cousin in the family.
Calvin Jay Sabin was born on March 19, 2010 at 8:45 am. He was 6lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long. Camryn is now surrounded by all boys, mabye Dave and I will have to work on evening things out a bit.
Holding my first nephew! After 6 nieces I finally got a nephew.
Camryn was so excited to hold. She has called him "Cowboy" since she found out she was getting a brother and she still says his name is Cowboy.
He is adorable, so tiny and sweet with very dark hair (and lots of it!). He looks kind of like Camryn did when she was little though I can already see differences between them. I am looking forward to going over there again soon and holding him some more. I just love newborns, nothing more wonderful that snuggling a perfect little gift from God.

No comments: