Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Dave took about 20 of these pictures and there was not one where both boys were looking at the camera and smiling. They still turned out cute though, I rarely get any pictures with the boys so I will take it!
Mother's Day was awesome! Jax and I went for a run while Colt and Dave were still sleeping. Jax cried the last mile of the run and I finally just gave up on the running (it was no longer peaceful) and held him and walked the last little bit, he loved it and so did I! We played outside in the sunshine at home and then Dave made us our traditional Sunday breakfast. Homemade waffles with pecans and topped with strawberries and whip cream. DELICIOUS! Went to church, came home and put the kids down for naps
 . While they were napping Dave mowed the yard and I went out to my parents house to see my mom for a bit. Then we went over to Kennewick for a barbeque with Dave's family. Very fun day, but a very busy one too. Both the boys are now sick, Jax spent the better part of the late evening screaming at the top of his lungs. He has NEVER done that before. I had to take him back to the doctor on Friday because his ears are still bothering him, we are trying a different antibiotic that will hopefully clear it all up. They both have bad colds and coughs as well. In spite of it all I am so blessed to be a mommy to my boys, to have the mommy that I do and  to have such a great mother-in-law.Lucky for me every day feels like Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

You are beautiful Care! It is great seeing your sweet face on your blog. Happy Mother's Day to you, and I hope that Jax gets better soon. Back to work today? Love ya!