Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jax : 4 month stats

Weight: 15.5 pounds (50%)
Height: 26.5 inches (90%)
I had a long talk with the doctor about all these flu shots and the H1N1 vaccine. She strongly suggested that both Dave and I as well as Colt get both of them. If anything to protect Jax from getting it since he is too little to have the flu shot yet. I was already planning on getting one myself and had decided to go ahead and have Colt get both of them. Dave said he was not interested but when I told him it was for Jax he agreed to do it as well. Besides that Jax is doing fine, he is about 1.5 pounds and 1 inch smaller than Colt at this age but he is growing alot, he grew almost 3 inches from his 2 month appointment and gained 2 pounds. He also had to get his shots which is always sad but he did fine for the most part. Both him and Colt are sleeping right now. Colt has a nasty cough and horrible runny nose, I am hoping that Jax does not get it. I can't believe he is already 4 months old, I am looking forward to seeing how his personality starts to develop in the next couple months. So far he is very laid back, smiley, happy baby who loves to talk to you and giggle. He is also a snuggler and loves to snuggle on my chest even when he is awake, I am hoping that does not change anytime soon.

No comments: