Saturday, February 16, 2008

We made it!!

Lucy, Emma, Elena and Colt
We are in Boise this weekend seeing my sisters Amy and Marni.  We got here last night around midnight, Colt as usual was great in the car sleeping the entire way! This morning we got up and met Amy, Lucy, Emma and Elena at Elena's YMCA basketball game. Colt loved all the action and is having fun playing with his cousins.
Madelyn and Colt. 
Mads had her basketball game at the same time as Elena's so my dad and Andy went to her game. She scored two baskets, this was the first time she had ever scored in a game. She was very excited.
I will post more pictures later this weekend. I love three day weekends. I think every weekend should be 3 days!!

4 comments:

The Price Family said...

Can't wait to hear how your trip went, it looks like Colt is getting lots of attention and plenty of love from his cousins.

Talk to you on Monday :)

The Mac Attack said...

I love that he is so good in the car. Have a great weekend cant waite to see more pics.

McP Family said...

I can't believe how grown up the girls are getting. Have a great time with the Family. Tell everyone I say Hello
mari

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARE!! Hope you guys are having a great weekend and are doing something fun for your special day! Can't wait to see more pics of your visit to Boise last weekend. Take care, miss you lots!
Randi