Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 24, 2007

One year ago today I was HUGE!!! I was counting down the days hoping everyday that Colt would arrive. I had a scheduled induction for the next morning but kept hoping that maybe labor would start on its own before that. No such luck, I had no problems throughout my pregnancy and had no real contractions until they induced me. I remember Dave and I went on our last date together and then went to bed around 11 that night since we had to be at the hospital before 6 the next day. I did not sleep that great, I was pretty nervous but probably still got about 5 hours of sleep. Little did I even realize how much my life would change in just 24 hours!!

1 comment:

The Mac Attack said...

It's amazing how much can happen in a year. I was just telling Sean the other day that Colt was turning 1 already and he couldn't believe it. We need to hook up some time this summer so start brainstorming when a good time for you would be and Mari and I can check our calenders. Cause we have to get the kiddos together. Love ya tons!!