Wednesday, May 13, 2009

4-wheeler

About two months ago Dave got himself a 4-wheeler to use for hunting this year. He has ALOT of hunting trips planned for next fall, in fact I think he will basically be gone the entire month of November (which also happens to be around the same time I will have to return back to work after having the baby....should be interesting:)). Anyway, Colt absolutely has fallen IN LOVE with the 4-wheeler (he can even say 4-wheeler). He asks to ride it constantly, from the minute he wakes up in the morning until even after dark he will ask Dave to go on the 4-wheeler.
Dave rides around the back yard with him and he just grins and laughs the entire time and yells "faster" when Dave goes to slow. He knows more about how it works than I do. Colt already knows how to put the key in, turn it on, how to turn the lights on and how to shut it off and take the key back out.
So now when I give Dave a hard time for spending money on a 4-wheeler his response is "well it sure makes Colt's life really happy!" Which I guess is true, if he wakes up in a bad mood from his nap Dave just takes him on a ride and he's happy again! Money well spent! I am NOT looking forward to when he wants to ride it himself though.

3 comments:

McP Family said...

boys and thier toys!!!

The Price Family said...

How fun! Crew is the same way out at Price's with their 4-wheeler and riding lawn mower, he is obsessed!
Pretty soon you will have two of them wanting turns!!

The Chases said...

I love this! I love all the boy stuff. I am sure if Wyatt saw this he would want to ride on it so bad. Miss you guys!