Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all moms!!
This sweet little boy came into my room at 6 am this morning saying "mommy" and proceeded to cuddle and kiss me in bed for the next 30 minutes. The perfect way for any mom to wake up. We took the new stroller out for an early morning walk, the weather was beautiful and Colt made sure to point out all the animals we saw along the way (sheep, cows, horse, birds, dogs, and the 4-wheeler). We went out to breakfast, went to church and then came home and took a nap. My nap was interrupted when Colt came in and wanted to play, we spent the afternoon reading books, putting together puzzles, playing with his blocks and shooting hoops in his bedroom. Colt even helped me give Byson a bath and then helped both Dave and I give him a haircut after that. Dave made dinner for us and then we went outside for an hour to do some yard work and let Colt play. I am so blessed to have these two boys in my life and can not wait to meet the new one (and find out if I am going to be outnumbered or am going to even up the playing field a bit) in just a few short weeks.

No comments: