Friday, May 15, 2009

Bubble Bath

I gave Colt a bubble bath for the first time a couple days ago. Now everytime we take a bath he looks at me and says "bubbles??"
When I was reading him one of his curious george books last night george was taking a bubble bath and Colt immediately recognized the bubbles and started saying "more bubbles please!!" over and over.
I love him!!
This is the best age right now, he is so into being my helper (or daddy's helper) and wants to do everything we do. I hope it continues when the baby gets here!

3 comments:

Mo's blog said...

Agreeable moments are so wonderful! It sounds like Colt has a lot more of them than Max does. Max is one stubborn (brent-like) kid. :) I love the bubbles!

Brittsan's said...

He is so cute and getting big! Taylor will usually only take a bubble bath nowadays. Unless we've been traveling and we explain how mommy was forgetful and left the bubbles at home :)

Rach said...

Note to self....dont give MAe a bubble bath.

Isnt it so crazy how much kids love bubbles? What kinda bubble do you use? They look like the work really well.