Monday, June 1, 2009

Brotherly Love

The day after Jax was born Dave's mom took Colt to the store to buy Jax a present. He got him a little blue dog and was so excited to give it to him. When he came into the hospital room he ran right over to his bassinet and gave it to Jax. Then he sat next to me and said "Hold Jax, pease."
I think Jax was a little taken back by the tight squeeze because he opened his eyes and kept them open the entire time Colt was holding him.
Colt loved it, he did not want to let go and cried when Dave finally took Jax back.

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

What beautiful boys you have. Again I AM SO HAPPY for you guys, I feel so blessed to have two boys! Your boys will love growing up together, it is so fun to watch the different stages. Good times ahead and I can't wait to watch them grow :)

moxie mama said...

darling! i love the last picture. it looks like they're going to be the best of friends!