Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sleep????

Well at least some of us are getting some sleep.
Colt has decided to become a newborn again and is waking us up at all hours wanting to sleep in our bed. He has slept through the night since he was about 5 weeks old, I guess its payback time now!
So far Jax is doing well with sleeping.
I have to wake him up to eat because he has a touch of jaundice so I need him to keep peeing and pooping in order to get rid of it. He reminds me a lot of Colt when Colt was this age, very laid back and sweet. Though I know that could change at a moments notice. Last night since I was SOOOOO exhausted I let him just sleep and he slept for a 3 hour stretch and then a 4.5 hour stretch. If Colt had not woken up we might have actually felt rested this morning. Dave and I are both very tired right now, he stayed home with me for the last week. I have felt really crummy from all the blood loss. I am going on Day 6 of a raging headache that my strongest pain meds can't even dull and I just feel plain weak. We are however loving our newest addition and having fun with our new family of 4.

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

I hope you feel better soon! How awful, the things that we go through for our kids. Take it easy the rest of the weekend, and maybe you can get some help next week... Hope you had a good weekend with Marni. Love ya

McP Family said...

your boys are just so dang cute!!. I hope you get some rest and get rid of you head ache. This too shall pass.