Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jax : 7 months


Jax is growing up and getting too big for my liking! Sitting up all on his own for extended periods of time, rolling all over the place, talking up a storm (okay maybe talking is the wrong word), eating all different kinds of fruit and veggies, smiling constantly, crying rarely and my favorite part....snuggling with mommy whenever I want a snuggle. He is a huge bright spot in our lives and a fabulous addition to our family of 4 (which Dave always reminds me has a nice ring to it...my response: "family of 5 sounds just as nice"). I am cherishing every moment of him at each stage right now and really trying to just enjoy him and slow down. Now that I am back to work the word "busy" takes on a whole new meaning and when I start coaching track in March the word "crazy" will take on a new meaning as well. I must constantly remind myself to enjoy each and every day and be thankful for everything I have because overall we are so lucky. I still wish the baby stage would last longer though!!

4 comments:

Tabaitha said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I love the hat and mittens.

The Price Family said...

So darling, can't wait to get my hands on him in a few weeks!!!!

Julie Pemberton said...

Okay that has got to be one the cutest pictures ever-makes me smile! Can you send my file to make a copy?

Michelle said...

DO enjoy it! But also know that you are going to be in love with EVERY phase! :)