Wednesday, December 5, 2007

5 month photos

I took Colt to get his picture taken at Sears last week. It was supposed to be a surprise from Dave for Christmas but he accidently found out so here they are for all of you to see. I am still keeping some of them a surprise from some people but here are some of my other favorites. He was such a cutie, he was smiling away the entire shoot and so happy. The photographer that did it was just in love with him, he would pretty much do anything she wanted him to. It was a fun time and this was the first time I had ever taken Colt to get his pictures taken. Dave is always telling me that it is a waste of money but Sears is not very expensive and they turned out very cute so I was very happy about it. I may have to convince Dave to get a nicer lens for our camera so we can take some really nice 1 year photos outside in June, either that or higher a professional to do it:)






5 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

So cute. I have an Idea for June come up to spokane and have Misty do them. I love the one with his shirt off its such a little boy thing to do. All he needs is a fishing pole.

Brittsan's said...

Colt, you are adorable as always. Keep smiling! I love your non-tooth grin!

Amanda said...

He looks like a sweet baby. :) Keep up the good work mom.
BTW, you planning on having more?? tee hee
bet you are SICK of getting asked that, aren't ya?

Conlin Family said...

I love them all...he has such a cute smile! We take Kaylee to Sears down here too, but lately the photographers haven't been very good, it's kind of dissapointing...especially since I got the smile savers not long ago. Looks like you had a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute those pictures are...the camera is in love with him! I hope I get a copy of a picture to add to my many picture of him! I can't wait to see you for Christmas!
Auntie Kate