Friday, December 14, 2007

Random Updates

Here I am all ready to go to "school" that is what mommy calls it and I guess in a way its kind of like going to school because I do learn a lot from the other kids there. I am the youngest at my daycare and all of the other little boys love me. They bring me toys all day long and when they leave they always say "bye baby Colt." I am a lucky boy to already have so many friends and so lucky to be able to go to a daycare with 5 other little boys and NO GIRLS!!!
Let's go mom!!


Those pictures were a bit random but Marni is always calling saying I need to post new pictures so I really just try and take a few snapshots just so Marni can see him. We are all excited to see her next weekend when she comes home for Christmas!! Just a little update on what is happening around here.
We finished tiling my parents kitchen and the project is now complete. The kitchen looks fabulous!! Colt and I are going over there tomorrow for a day of baking and relaxing, my grandma Milly is in town so we are going to do a bunch of Christmas baking and have a really fun time doing it! I will be sure to take my camera and get some new pictures so everyone can see the finished project. Dave is in Kennewick again this weekend helping his parents try and finish up there new office building. It looks wonderful and they have a deadline to be done by the 19th of this month as all the furniture is supposed to go in on the 20th. We have been over there the last 3 weekends helping and since I am not really a lot of help with Colt around I decided to just stay home this weekend. I have already got so much done and its only Friday night! My house is spic and span, it needed some deep cleaning as we have not been home for a weekend since October but it feels so much better now that it is done and clean.
I only have one more week of teaching left and then we are out for two weeks for Christmas break. I am so excited to get to spend two solid weeks with Colt and do nothing but play with him all day long. We will not be traveling far as we are having christmas in Kennewick this year with Dave's family but will come home on the 26th and be around Walla Walla the rest of the time. I am hoping to get some home projects done during that time as well as catch up on Colt's scrapbook. I hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas season and feel the joy that it brings to everyone as we celebrate Jesus and his birth.

No comments: