Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

After brunch we made the trip to Tri-Cities to see Popyee and Memah. Memah bought Camryn and I santa suits. I really liked mine a lot!
Everyone decided that I should go to Christmas Eve church service in my santa suit. Mommy was kind of sad because she had a really nice outfit for me but everyone wanted me to be santa so she let me wear it. I got a lot of comments from people at church. When we got home from church I was super tired so I went to bed but everyone else stayed up and had snacks and opened up some presents.

3 comments:

Brittsan's said...

This is one of my favorite pictures you've ever posted. He is absolutely adorable. I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted for Christmas Colt!

The Mac Attack said...

That is amazing!!!

The Price Family said...

How stinkin cute!! I miss Crew being so smiley on command or tickle :) Colt is just so cute, you need to enter those pictures in some sort of contest, he is a real cutie patutie.