Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Well Christmas morning finally arrived. I was so excited for my first christmas ever. I had heard so many wonderful things about it. I slept really good and when we got over to Popyee's and Memah's I even got a yummy breakfast of oatmeal and strawberries. It was so yummy and Popyee fed it to me which made it all the more special.
Then we opened up our stocking. I got this great book and many other wonderful things. Popyee helped me open all of them and showed me how to use the toys.
Finally we went to the living room where the christmas tree was and started opening the real presents.
I got my very first tool set from Memah and Popyee. It is so cool and just right for biting on!
I loved the wrapping paper more than anything else.
Check out all my neat bows!!
We had such a great Christmas this year. It was so fun to get to spend time with both our families. Dave and I always trade holidays with our families and this year we had Thanksgiving with mine and Christmas with his. Next year we will switch. Since his parents are only an hour away we were able to celebrate with my parents right before Christmas and then we went to Kennewick until the 26th. Kenzie, Katie, Randee and I got up at 5am the day after Christmas and went shopping. We found some great deals and its always fun to hang out with just the girls. Dave's mom bought the game "Rock Band" for the entire family. It hooks up to the XBOX 360 and you have a drummer, guitar player and a singer. The entire Christmas day was spent playing that game, it was fun and the boys had a great time. By the end of the day all of the girls were making fun of them because they were taking it so seriously, they had even named there band and were starting to talk about setting up the game in the garage and selling tickets:) Whatever!! Colt had a lot of fun with the family and his cousin Camryn (who is crawling everywhere and soooo cute, she is also half the size of Colt). He really loved ripping the wrapping paper and just playing with the paper. He also turned 6 months old on Christmas day, I am hoping to get his 6 months photos taken very soon. I do not have to go back to work until the 7th of January so maybe sometime next week I can get them done.

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

I am glad you guys had a good Christmas, you both have such loving and special families! I finally got my blog updated, it took over an hour with all the pictures I had.
Look what you got me into :)

Miss you and love ya!

Conlin Family said...

The wrapping paper is always the favorite at that age. It doesn't take much to entertain them! It looks like you had a fun Christmas and nice you have another week off! Colt is getting so big; he's such a cutie!