Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Tree Decorating Part 1

We finally got the christmas tree mom has been talking about since Thanksgiving. Dad put it up and put all the lights on it for us.
While he did that I played in my exersaucer. Check out my drool. Mommy keeps thinking I am going to get some teeth but so far nothing!
Then I got to hang my very first ornament that Grandma Di Di gave me....
A cute little pig.
Our tree decorating got cut short because we had to go and visit Memah and Grandpa Mike in Kennewick. Stay tuned for the rest of the pictures next week sometime.

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Oh how tute, love the little piggy. That is great that Colt is drinking from a sippy cup. I always made him take drinks from one I started feeding him baby food. Fun times, can't wait to see the finished tree.
By the way, when are you guys ever going to relax??? :)