Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sippy Cup

We have been in Kennewick all weekend long staying with Aunt Kenzie, Uncle Andy and my cousin Camryn. Daddy and Uncle Andy are helping Grandpa Mike with his new office building. Aunt Kenzie told mommy to see if I would drink a little bit of juice out of a sippy cup. Mommy gave me a tad bit of juice with AlOT of water and put it to my lips. I knew just what to do....
So she let me sit up and try it and then I would not let go of it. She said I had a "kung-foo" grip on the sippy cup, whatever that means!
I started to fall and mommy caught it on camera, this is the face I always make when I am about to topple over but she has not been able to catch it on camera. Hopefully mommy will let me use the sippy cup more often especially with juice in it. However, she told me not to get used to it because juice I guess is not all that good for you but she did say I could have water in my sippy cup. She wants me to be ready to switch to a sippy cup when I turn one and she stops feeding me her milk. I think I am well on my way there!


2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

I love the falling over face and that you got it on camera. I have the same question as the Prices. When are you gonna relax. I hope soon. Love ya and your tree is georgeous!! Cant waite to see the final pics.

The Chases said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like just a few weeks ago he was born and we were all holding him in Chelan. I got your message...I will call you tomorrow. I can't wait to catch up! Love you!