Saturday, December 15, 2007

Playing at Papa and Di Di's

Mommy and I are staying the weekend over at Papa and Di Di's. Even though they live in the same town as us we thought it would be fun to have a christmas baking party and spend the night. Also my great grandma Milly is here so that way we get to spend more time with everyone. I was very interested in the presents under the tree.
I really just wanted to pull the wrapping paper off of them!
Just hanging out in the highchair while everyone bakes. I have been such a good boy today. Check out my super red cheeks mom is not sure if it is from the cold weather or if they are just really red because my teeth are getting close to coming in. I have been drooling EVERYWHERE!! Guess we will just have to wait and see mom.


4 comments:

Brittsan's said...

Gosh Carolyn, he is just so darn cute! I love every single one of these new photos. I'm updating our page right now. I wish I could be more diligent like you, but I'm just not...Hope you have a great holiday! Merry 1st Christmas Colt!!

Conlin Family said...

A sleep over baking party sounds like so much fun, I'm there! I love your mom's new kitchen, you did a great job on it.
Have a wonderful Christmas! We're headed off to Walla Walla on Tuesday, so maybe I'll see you out and about!

Conlin Family said...

Oh, and to answer your question we are planning on having another one soon! I for sure didn't want another one when Kaylee was only 5 months old. =) I wanted to enjoy my baby before I had another one.

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Care-Does he EVER not smile? He is so darn cute and so photogenic! I bet those red cheeks are little teethers coming in. Did he ask for them for Christmas =)? Love the pics. Take Care Tracey